Tuesday, November 22, 2005

New Yarn for my Roses and Leaves


Well, I went to LA yesterday and spent most of my time lost in Beverly Hills and Hollywood but I did find the time to do a little shopping at my favorite yarn store the "Stitch Cafe". I went in to just get more of the red I needed for my roses and some type of green for my leaves but as usual I found so much more.

First I found Manos Del Uruguay in Flame and I am going to mix it with the Cascade 220 red that I have to make the roses varigated.

Second I found Cascade 220 Heather green which I am going to mix with the Lamb's pride to make the leaves. I think it will work just find.

The photo above shows what the reds look like mixed. I think I am going to like these....

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Looks good, Janet! Will be interested in how your combinations come out. I have felted with Lamb's Pride and love it! Sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home