Thursday, November 17, 2005

In the Beginning: The Start of KniTaPaLooZa's Bag



Ok you guys. I broke the bank today. I have been working on my Rose Bag on Size US19 – shorts. Which I have to say has been a little bit of a struggle. So last night I bought myself a gift. I bought a brand new set of Lantern Moon Teak Needles. I have had several pairs of them in the past but it seams that I have a dog that has expensive taste. He has only ever eaten my Lantern Moon Needles. So I fought with myself to not get the needles but I wanted to get going more on my bag… So I went a head and got them. Hopefully today I will have more of the bag done so I can show you all it. But here is what I have so far. I am up to Row 6 of the First set of Trellis. I am using Cascade 220 Pink for the Roses, Galway Black for the Basket and Lamb’s Pride Green for the Trellis. I only have to get one more color for the other leaves but that is a minor purchase. I think I am going to get another green in Lamb’s Pride but I am not worried about it.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Kellann said...

Looks good so far!!!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Lookin good, Janet! Nice new needles, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home